Infreemation Correspondence is a software management system built specifically to manage all types of correspondence from online or offline sources
Infreemation Correspondence is a software correspondence management system built specifically to manage your organisation's correspondence.
- Parliamentary Questions
- Treat Official
- Ministerial Correspondence
- Questions to the Mayor
- Correspondence - electronic, postal and telephone
- Comments and Suggestions
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliantRequest a free trial
Complete workflow for Parliamentary Questions management for all question. Assign to multiple teams and keep track of the progress at anytime.
Manage sensitive correspondence through the workflow, assign to individual users, groups or teams. With every action and view logged. Complete tracking from the very start until approval and sign off.
Handle all types of Ministerial Correspondence.
Questions to the Mayor
Help manage requests for appearances and questions from the public.
Record questions, enquiries and documents automatically via email, your website and social media. Respond quickly and easily.
Correspondence - electronic, postal and telephone
Infreemation supports all types of correspondence from electronic (email, website and social media) to letters and even fax.
Process feedback when you receive it, share it will the relevant person or department. Create reports to see if a campaign or event was successfully received or not.
Comments and Suggestions
Pass to the relevant person or department for their attention and automatically respond to say thanks!
- Handles all types of correspondence regardless of medium and source
- Handles unlimited correspondence
- Unlimited user accounts, groups and departments
- Give a good impression with timely responses. Create your own 'repond by deadlines' for each type of correspondence or if applicable use the statutory deadline
- Infreemation uses a timeline of events which logs all the information on the case including actions all actions performed, who it's been assigned to and any responses added
- Assign correspondence to users, groups or departments within your organisation to process
- Create groups of users or departments
- Set internal deadlines on correspondence in the form of total days or working days
- All correspondence is held in a central database. Easy access to historic requests and audit trails
- Generate custom reference numbers, eg, LETTER/00001 or FEEDBACK-00001
- Correspondence is automatically added to your database. A customisable and automated initial response is sent to the customer with the uniquely generated reference number
- Encrypted data - all sensitive data is encrypted using industry standards
- Correspondence and responses are 'conversation' based
- Typically training only takes around an hour
- Free trial available
- Save staff time - no need to create and maintain an in-house system