Asset Tracker is a computerised asset management system makes it quick and painless to manage your organisations physical and non physical assets
Asset Tracker is a computerised asset management system which allows you to see each item you own and its history on your desktop computer or any Internet enabled device.
With a fast paper free process, you can afford to audit those vulnerable items and rooms more often, reducing the chance of theft. Check out items on loan and set return dates.
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliantRequest a free trial
- Asset Tracker generates automatic emails to ensure equipment which is on loan is returned on time
- Add and Update system quickly at your desk or on the move
- Automated loan agreements with follow up notifications when users do not respond
- Build a lifetime picture of maintenance records and responsibilities
- Continuous customer and technical support
- Create digital inspections for your items or areas
- Encrypted data - all sensitive data is encrypted using industry standards
- Full oversight of situations within single or multiple sites
- Import your existing asset database
- Instantly display the location and status of any item you own
- Manage non physical assets such as software licenses, training material
- Manage physical assets such as hardware, phones, books, desks and chairs
- Monitor PAT testing records
- Quick search and filtering for all current information
- Scalable self-tailoring asset management software
- Take the headache out of internal inventories and audits
- Track whereabouts, critical information, movements and report on current situations
- Update and view data in real-time
- Use on desktop browser, mobiles, hardy scanners or tablets
- We can import your existing asset lists into Asset Tracker
- Works with your existing asset management stickers (barcodes)
PricesAsset Tracket costs £300 (inc VAT).
Please contact us if you wish to make a purchase or click 'Make Payment' below.