Infreemation Alerts is a fast and highly cost effective way of keeping in touch with your employees
Infreemation Alerts is a management software system built specifically to manage your organisations emergency alerts and communications
- Completely seperate from your existing systems - Infreemation Alert will keep running even if your existing systems, network or offices are unavailable
- Send unlimited free emails, any replies are imported back into the system
- Send and receive SMS. Alert staff with SMS messages, any replies are imported back into the system
- Access Infreemation Alert from any Internet connected device
- Access to the system can be granted by user types. You can configure the system to allow access to only certain parts. You can restrict the ability of users from sending SMS or email communications
- For employees and volunteers
- Quickly send email and text messages (SMS) to staff members with critical information
- Upload messages to an external (public or private) disaster recovery website which staff can access - away from your infrastructure
- Upload files to your (public or private) disaster recovery website for staff to access
- Maintain an up to date list of employees directly from your Active Directory, HR system or other internal systems
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliantRequest a free trial
Infreemation Alerts is a management software system built specifically to manage your organisations emergency alerts and communications.
Communicate to staff via email or SMS using a separate software system which is not connected or hosted on your existing network. Infreemation Alert will keep running even if your existing systems, network or offices are unavailable.
Using Infreemation Alerts you have the ability to send SMS messages to all your employees or groups of employees. Replies are imported back into the system where you can respond if needed.
The system supports unlimited secure email which can be used to communicate important messages in the event of emergency office closures. Replies to emails are processed and imported back into the system â€“ giving you the chance to reply if needed.
Disaster Recovery Website
Any communication sent via the system (SMS or email) can also be automatically uploaded to a third-party disaster recovery website which is separate from your existing infrastructure. You can publish to your existing disaster recovery website via an API or use our customisable template with your own branding which is personal to your organisation.
Your disaster recovery website can contain any information your organisation needs to publish and be the central resource you direct staff to if the need arises