Online Accident Book
HSE and RIDDOR compliant, accident and incident reporting made easy
By law, every business is expected to keep a record of any accidents which occur on their premises, in relation to both employees and visitors. The accident book has become part of these legal obligations, with its contents treated as a record for RIDDOR.
Online Accident Book is a computerised accident book. Filling out an online accident report is just as easy as filling out a paper one.
Filter reports by date range, incident type, location, by body area affected and by the nature of an injury.
Find out what and where the hazards are in your workplace, then you can help prevent them in future.
All our dedicated servers are UK based. No data is held outside the UK
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliantRequest a free trial
- HSE and RIDDOR compliant
- Businesses with multiple locations
- Identifying hazardous areas
- Instant email notification of newly submitted reports
- Easy to use report form
- Clickable body map showing injury location
- Printable incident report
- Include photos per report
- Password protected administration area
- Colour coded listings
- One click reports, charts and statistics
- Add secondary statements or associated documents
- Multiple persons per incident
- Export your accident book as a csv file, pdf or a format of your choosing
PricesOnline Accident Book costs £120 (including taxes) and is available to purchase now.
Please contact us if you wish to make a purchase.