Digital Interactive Ltd Accessibility Statement
Digital Interactive Ltd
is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
This accessibility statement covers the Infreemation system via the login method provided to your organisation.
Measures to support accessibility
Digital Interactive Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Infreemation:
- Include accessibility as part of our 'mission statement'.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Infreemation is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Digital Interactive Ltd is committed to providing a website/product that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. To meet this commitment, we periodically test our website and software, making amendments where necessary. Further, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance to these guidelines will help us provide a site that is more user friendly to everyone.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Infreemation is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS version 12.0 Screen Reader and above
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Microsoft Edge (All versions)
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Mozilla Firefox (All versions)
- Apple Safari (All versions)
- Google Chrome (All versions)
- Opera (All versions)
Infreemation is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 2 major release versions
- Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported
Accessibility of Infreemation relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- J Query
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives (partial compliance)
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Infreemation, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Infreemation:
- Adobe PDF downloadable documents: Some reports are downloadable in PDF format because Reports are designed to be exportable for internal communications . We are looking at ways of generating non PDF reports. Please contact our support desk if needed.
- Training vidoes: Some of our training of offered as online video because Training on demand is a useful service to allow users to train at their own speed. Transcripts and CC are available on the training videos. Please contact our support desk if needed.
- Flash: Small parts of the report generators use Flash in the form of clickable buttons because Originally developed this way due to the flexibility offered. These are due to be replaced by December 1 2020. Please contact our support desk if needed.
The site has been built responsively, so that it adapts on smaller devices, allowing the user to view and navigate the content with ease. The responsive site has been developed with reference to the work of the World-Wide-Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), taking into consideration the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) and Mobile Web Best Practices (MWBP 1.0). iOS and Android devices have a number of built in assistive features that users could take advantage of. For more information please see the following links:
Digital Interactive Ltd assessed the accessibility of Infreemation by the following approaches:
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Digital Interactive Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
We are always looking for ways to help people get the best experience from this website. If there is information you think should be included on this page, or if you experience any problem accessing the website then please feel free to contact us
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Infreemation. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Infreemation:
- Phone: 020 3856 3344
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: Digital Interactive Ltd
- Postal address: Unit 21040, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days. If you cannot view the map on our 'contact us' page, call or email us for directions.
This accessibility statement was issued on 02/02/2018 and last updated on 19/08/2020. We plan to review our accessibility statement on 19/08/2021, however we will update the accessibility statement when a major new feature is added.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Digital Interactive Ltd